CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Electric and Hybrid Vehicle, near Memphis, TN
Christy walke, 02/09/2023
Great shop. They got my 2017 Kia Niro in sooner than anywhere in town could. They had a diagnosis same day, they couldn't eliminate my problem, due to not having a specific tool kit that they unfortunately don't have at this time, but explained in detail that I had a small leak. They refilled it showed me how to check it and what fluid I needed to refill with and got me back on the road. My car is running fine and I have more knowledge about how it works.